The friendly and professional staff at Coastal Kidney Clinics delivers state-of-the-art procedures along with compassionate care to patients seeking a full range of nephrology services. You are always our first priority and we sincerely appreciate your decision to entrust your health to us.
The expert staff at Coastal Kidney Clinics of Jacksonville promotes a patient-centric culture of prevention and healing so patients understand their interests and needs will always come first. We are partners in nephrology working side-by-side with each patient’s referring physician to formulate a comprehensive and individualized plan of care. Our focus centers on functionality and the physical aspect of the patient’s kidney needs. Our goal with every patient revolves around identifying the source of the problem, developing an effective treatment plan and achieving long-term relief.
Meet Dr. Mansur
Dr. Kadir Mansur is board-certified in Internal Medicine and fellowship-trained in Nephrology. Dr. Mansur has over nine years of experience in Nephrology and over fifteen years of experience in a medical practice.
At Coastal Kidney Clinics of Jacksonville, we use state-of-the-art technology and procedures to take care of all of your nephrology need. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive approach to the treatment and management of kidney problems to people of all ages and all levels of activity. Our team at Coastal Kidney Clinics of Jacksonville is committed to understanding your unique needs and will always strive to deliver the right treatment plan to produce the best possible outcomes. We feel that our philosophy and approach helps us to consider and identify the most critical factors that allow for an optimal recovery while reducing the risk of recurrent problems.
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Glomerular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- End Stage Kidney Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Advanced Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant
- Acute kidney failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Kidney Disease Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Pyelonephritis
- Anemia related to Kidney Disease
- Fluid and electrolyte disorders, including Edema, Potassium, Acid-base and Calcium disorders
- Bone Disease related to Kidney Disease
- Continuous renal replacement therapy
- Chronic peritoneal dialysis care
- Continuous Cycling Peritoneal Dialysis (CCPD)
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Percutaneous Needle Biopsy of native kidneys and kidney transplants
- Percutaneous cannula placement using ultrasound guidance
- Access to dialysis and transplant services for patients with end-stage renal disease
- Access to all end-stage renal disease therapies, including kidney transplantation, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Percutaneous kidney biopsies